The types of Personal Information we collect:
The types of information we collect about you includes but is not limited to identifiable information and is collected either through application via the website or through direct interactions via means of email, telephone calls, direct online comments or feedback forms and surveys. The identifiable information collected includes but is not limited to:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Identity documents
- Postal and/or Billing address
- Qualifications and Job experience
- Registration numbers
- Professional affiliation memberships
- Your telephone number
- Date of birth
- Any other information necessary to assist in facilitating employment services
- Other types of Personal Information we collect:
We may also collect other types of information which may include:
- Income information
Any of the Personal Information we collect may, from time to time, be combined with publicly available records and information which you have disclosed to select third parties to develop a customer profile which will be relative to you. We will make every effort to limit the types of information we collect to only include Personal Information to which you consent, and which is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
Your Personal Information may be used:
- to provide recruitment services requested by you
- to responding to queries and providing customer support
- to conduct hiring processes
- to capture candidate and client details and provide feedback on job applications and processes
- to maintain current and/or potential customer databases
- for the development of marketing and promotional activities relevant to you
- to identify and analyze customer trends to support marketing activities of our services
Sharing of Personal Information:
None of your Personal Information as defined in this policy will be shared intentionally other than for any reasons stipulated in this policy or without your permission.
Diversified Personnel (Pty) Ltd may share your information as follows:
- to our employees, service providers, advisers, clients, suppliers and business contacts who would need the information to process it for us, to provide services to/for us and other services/ third parties relating to the operation of our business. Any third party, who is authorized by Diversified Personnel (Pty) Ltd to process information on our behalf, will be governed by written agreements and will include confidentiality and non-disclosure conditions.
- To third parties to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To any support services who provide services to/for us which may include but is not limited to; website hosting, administration, technical support or support services relating to Diversified Personnel (Pty) Ltd, the website and/or the operation of our business.
Storage of information:
Diversified Personnel (Pty) Ltd will store the information you share electronically, on our servers or with our appointed third-party service providers. Your information will not be stored for longer than is authorized by you or as is legally required.
Persons under the age of 18years.